Chromate-Free Waterborne Epoxy Primer
Proteus™ 900 Waterborne Epoxy Primer boasting a high degree of chemical and corrosion protection, excellent adhesion, fast hardness development and excellent flexibility is designed to maximize productivity with a long pot life and fast dry times. Proteus™ 900 meets BAMS 565-01 Grade B spec and all current and anticipated environmental requirements. Available in higher solids industrial version.
- Low VOC levels = Reduced regulatory burdens
- Long pot life = Less waste, fewer mixings
- Easy learning curve = Lower training costs
- Fast drying = Faster production cycle times
- No induction time = Faster cycle times, less labour cost
- Easy to blend = Reduced labour cost
- Low odour = Applicators concentrate better
- Outstanding performance = Better finish & improved product
- Excellent stability = No settling or creaming during storage
- Long term water and humidity resistance
Contact us today to learn more.