Integral Fuel Tank Polyurethane Coating
Intended for the protection of aircraft integral fuel tanks against corrosion from fuel contaminants. Featuring outstanding chemical resistance which provides protection against aircraft fuels, hydraulic fluids and dilute acid solutions
StarathaneTM 650 complies with under the following specification: BAMS 565-010 Type I, Grade B
Available in chromate-free version.
- Low VOC levels = Reduced regulatory burdens
- Long pot life = Less waste, fewer mixings
- Easy learning curve = Lower training costs
- Fast drying = Faster production cycle times
- No induction time = Faster cycle times, less labour cost
- Easy to blend = Reduced labour cost
- Outstanding performance = better quality & improved product
Contact us today to learn more.